The Cavaliers 2017

I am not sure why their visual design is in question. I think it is absolutely brilliant and that is coming from my critical side. They have figured out a way to remain in the top five and I believe they have a staff that can lead them to another championship in the near future. 

I do agree with them maxing out.... on finals night. I believe in this corps... they have the guard, percussion, AND brass to pull it off. 

• Like 6

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

I am not sure why their visual design is in question. I think it is absolutely brilliant and that is coming from my critical side. They have figured out a way to remain in the top five and I believe they have a staff that can lead them to another championship in the near future. 

I do agree with them maxing out.... on finals night. I believe in this corps... they have the guard, percussion, AND brass to pull it off. 

I love it, I think Hinshaw did a fantastic job.

I'm so excited about tonight.   

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I love it, I think Hinshaw did a fantastic job.

I'm so excited about tonight.   

If you ask jjeffory, I was worried about Hinshaw coming back in 2016, but after propaganda I bought in. 

I couldn't agree more. I have a feeling they are going to have something special for the fans tonight.

• Like 1

Still hoping there's something in store for the design. Probably some of the least amount of changes in this show then any of the Top 8. GE scores tonight are starting to reflect that. Other then a few musical changes and a few recorded audio bytes I feel like I've been watching the same show (yet much cleaner) that we had at the end of June. Was hoping to see/hear some changes this weekend.

19 minutes ago, Anstigback said:

Cavaliers must win, if they don't then I will donate money to gearworks.

I am right there with ya. Trust me they will win another championship... even if some agree or disagree on dcp... us cavies fan have to stick together!!!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I am right there with ya. Trust me they will win another championship... even if some agree or disagree on dcp... us cavies fan have to stick together!!!

Yea I think the judging was even rigged in Allentown!

The boys are flirting with 4th place right now... Massillon will be a fun one. 

• Like 1