The Cavaliers 2017

On 8/5/2017 at 11:44 PM, GREENBLUE said:

Still hoping there's something in store for the design. Probably some of the least amount of changes in this show then any of the Top 8. GE scores tonight are starting to reflect that. Other then a few musical changes and a few recorded audio bytes I feel like I've been watching the same show (yet much cleaner) that we had at the end of June. Was hoping to see/hear some changes this weekend.

I've seen lots of notable changes since San Antonio in late July. They've added the mellophone playing "Farefare for the Common Man" to lead into the ballad. They've tinkered with 
"Dude, Buddy, Hey Bro" in several ways...most notably brass choreography on field right and left while all the shenanigans go on in the middle, a dead stop with electronic pitch bend before the "blast" in that section. They've added trombone guillotines in Mars/My Way, some additional electronic samples in "O Superman", etc. 

Of course, this may be what your definition of a "few musical changes and recorded audio bytes" is. But with a couple days off from competition, who knows? 

Edited by PopcornEater1963

1 hour ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I've seen lots of notable changes since San Antonio in late July. They've added the mellophone playing "Farefare for the Common Man" to lead into the ballad. They've tinkered with 
"Dude, Buddy, Hey Bro" in several ways...most notably brass choreography on field right and left while all the shenanigans go on in the middle, a dead stop with electronic pitch bend before the "blast" in that section. They've added trombone guillotines in Mars/My Way, some additional electronic samples in "O Superman", etc. 

Of course, this may be what your definition of a "few musical changes and recorded audio bytes" is. But with a couple days off from competition, who knows? 

Yeah we are looking for a change to the ending to bolster the GE scores, something significant.

• Like 2

Big thanks to the Cavies food truck staff who donated leftovers from their Rome lot meal to us at Genesis.  It will all be enjoyed this week!

• Like 6

I predict the Cavies and Crown will both create major upsets in Indy that no one saw coming, except a few of us. 

Great Job tonight, and keep up the great work!

• Like 4

The gap just gets smaller and smaller. I hope to get out to Depauw this week to see them before I spend Thursday and Friday at Military Park all day 

• Like 1