The Cavaliers 2017

On 8/8/2017 at 2:06 PM, ripchops said:

I saw a picture on a Facebook of the boys rehearsing and I'm 99% sure they're at Beech Grove High School right now which is confusing because I thought their rehearsal site was at Depauw. I want to see them tomorrow night but now I'm not even sure where they'll be. 

I know it's too late, but the rehearsal pictures are from Salisbury High School in Penn. The Cav-a-meal photos are taken at Depauw. Hope it worked out for you.

4 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

I know it's too late, but the rehearsal pictures are from Salisbury High School in Penn. The Cav-a-meal photos are taken at Depauw. Hope it worked out for you.

I wish they would've posted stuff from Depauw, it was very misleading, but I saw them in Depauw tonight which was absolutely insane. If these guys don't get fourth....

7 minutes ago, ripchops said:

I wish they would've posted stuff from Depauw, it was very misleading, but I saw them in Depauw tonight which was absolutely insane. If these guys don't get fourth....

Anything new? No details needed. Just wondering. Can't wait to see them tomorrow night.

16 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Anything new? No details needed. Just wondering. Can't wait to see them tomorrow night.

Nothing new that I noticed, until the very end... I won't spoil it though ;)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ripchops said:

Nothing new that I noticed, until the very end... I won't spoil it though ;)

You tease...

• Like 1