The Cavaliers 2017

On 8/9/2017 at 10:49 PM, ripchops said:

Nothing new that I noticed, until the very end... I won't spoil it though ;)

Didn't notice anything new. Hate to say it but thought tonight's performance was pretty meh, at least from the section I was in.

Edited by GREENBLUE

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

Didn't notice anything new. Hate to say it but thought tonight's performance was pretty meh, at least from the section I was in.

Last night at Depauw they mentioned something that was new about the domes moving at the end, I thought that was new to the show, my fault. And I'm sorry to hear it was a meh performance, I was really hoping they'd be closer to Bluecoats after tonight. 

I'm happy with the score. Pretty surprised they are within .5 of coats. Just was hoping for more from the design team heading into the end of the season. Show needed something to take it to the next level. Also,not loving the musical changes in the dude bro section. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

It was good, but lacked the exuberance I have seen in it before. I was actually worried BAC might have creeped closer or, dare I say...

Still, good score. Good show. Here's to sparkle and shine tomorrow. 

30 minutes ago, FaustianMachine said:

I'm pretty sure I caught the new thing in the theatre event. Is it a brand new thing or a new old thing? If the latter, I definitely caught it. 

I thought it was brand new but my focus could've been on something else as it was happening before. I'd have to watch previous runs to determine that

Closer than ever to Bluecoats with just one more run left... come on Green Machine, you can do this!

29 minutes ago, ripchops said:

Closer than ever to Bluecoats with just one more run left... come on Green Machine, you can do this!

Soooo much better tonight. Great run. A few glitches. Save the best for tomorrow. 

only thing to make this show would be an homage to 95 and have a guard member at the end with rotating Mars. If you know 95 you know what I mean. Lol. Too late to think. 

.3 from Bloo. Let's do this.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1