The Cavaliers 2017

I have a feeling they will be green again next year, that's why when people were upset about it this year I didn't even pay attention to it...I kind of figured it was a one time thing. I actually liked that they had the balls to change such an iconic uniform

I actually liked that they had the balls to change such an iconic uniform

They had the balls to do a lot of things this year, and it was AWESOME. I used to work with half of that design staff, so I'm not surprised.

• Like 1

They had the balls to do a lot of things this year, and it was AWESOME. I used to work with half of that design staff, so I'm not surprised.

True!! Can't wait to see what they do next year, I'm kind of hoping for a "dark" show like mad world..those are always my favorite.

I'm hoping that will draw some great new talent to fill the shoes of multi-year vets aging out this year.

The age out class was not too overladen with multiple year age outs. Plus I know there are 4 5th year baritones for next year. And if I'm not mistaken 0 tuba/contra age outs.

I have a feeling they will be green again next year, that's why when people were upset about it this year I didn't even pay attention to it...I kind of figured it was a one time thing. I actually liked that they had the balls to change such an iconic uniform

Actually...they may or may not be..if you remember at the beginning of the season, they plan to have the uniform reflect the shows going forward...we shall see.. I honestly liked the new look.

• Like 2

In this post-Bloo-championship era, if Cavies were to bring back an oldie it might have to be done like this...

http://www.newsday.com/travel/niagara-falls-can-now-be-seen-by-zip-line-1.12187780

Niagara Falls is my favorite show of all time. I guess you could have soloists on zip lines. But think of the setup nightmare at every show.

Niagara Falls is my favorite show of all time. I guess you could have soloists on zip lines. But think of the setup nightmare at every show.

Yes, having a truck load of Blue Devils' torquise tarps for water and wave simulation might be tough.

P.S. What were those torquise teeny-boppers in BD's show slinging their pony tales to and from supposed to represent? Or were they samples of the '16 bobbleheads on sale at the souvie stand?

Edited by xandandl

I don't think the Cavaliers will resort to going backwards, if anything this year proved how much they have to go forward. Propaganda felt like the superior second act to Secret Society 2013....it was everything Secret Society should've been. Now they have to continue not only coming up with great concepts, but also delivering. Anyone can have a great idea for a show, or even a bad idea for a show, but an idea doesn't make or brake a show...the performance does. This staff hit a home run this year, let's just hope it wasn't a one hit wonder

• Like 1