The Cavaliers 2017

I should probably stop procrastinating and buy my tix for the Tour Premiere. I am dying to see this show. I refuse to see it online before I see it in person. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ripchops said:

I should probably stop procrastinating and buy my tix for the Tour Premiere. I am dying to see this show. I refuse to see it online before I see it in person. 

Bunches of good seats still available.

20 hours ago, ripchops said:

That is a big reason why I wait until the corps make their way to Houston. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 7:44 PM, BRASSO said:

Am I the only one on here that misses DCI  drills like this ?

No you are not, I am too....desperately. I think The Cavies drills of the 90's and early 2000's were a work of art. That goes for the Cadets as well. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, deftguy said:

No you are not, I am too....desperately. I think The Cavies drills of the 90's and early 2000's were a work of art. That goes for the Cadets as well. 

You are not alone. I loved these drills. But thats not because of personal preference. Its because I'm old, senile, can't hear, can't see, and think Art is the first name of my caretaker.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

New Video!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, xandandl said:

seems llike a lot of trombones...a change for Cavies.

Some very nice WGI guard moves with the rifle line.

How is a lot of trombones a change for them? Pretty sure they've had trombones the last few shows.

24 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

How is a lot of trombones a change for them? Pretty sure they've had trombones the last few shows.

yes, they had a few. I'm noting they have more this year.

What, are you becoming the new Corpsband or Stu???

• Like 1

16 hours ago, deftguy said:

Cavaliers 91 drill was a work of art. The biggest "issue" at the time was the visual clutter created by all the silks, unused and then discarded

Nowadays the same show would get eaten alive with the field clutter by the judges - which is why we have shows like 2013 Cadets or 2016 Crossmen with built in props/spots on the field to hide things

Star 91 was fantastic but Cavaliers 91 was the crowd favorite for obvious reasons - show was fantastic!