Carolina Crown 2017

2 minutes ago, corpsband said:

And Star.

And Crown.

Crazy :crazy: 

It's a Crown within a Crown.

Crownception.

• Like 2

Just saw the teaser, and I've heard other bits and pieces of the program. I gotta say early indications for me are the brass performance is astounding, while the writing is... underwhelming. I know it's early and a lot of changes are to come but that's my initial opinion.

Incorrect.  Brad was no longer with Crown.

The math is still the same whether  it is 2+2=4 or 1+1+2=4, the answer total is still four.

Brad goes from Cadets to Crown. No longer at Crown. Now at Cadets.

4 minutes ago, xandandl said:

The math is still the same whether  it is 2+2=4 or 1+1+2=4, the answer total is still four.

Brad goes from Cadets to Crown. No longer at Crown. Now at Cadets.

Last message on this but you have to BE somewhere in order for somewhere to LOSE you.  Brad has not been at Crown for sometime (and not of his own choosing).   Anyway YEA was floundering in the development department (as in there wasn't one) .  I'm sure he'll make a difference. Crown was stupid to let him go.

Edited by corpsband

Last message on this but you have BE somewhere in order for somewhere to LOSE you.  Brad has not been at Crown for sometime (and not of his own choosing).   Anyway YEA was floundering in the development department (as in there wasn't one) .  I'm sure he'll make a difference.

as  he has done previously at Allentown.

I presume this Carolinian will be rooting that way this weekend for the hardwood contests.

Edited by xandandl

On 3/19/2017 at 11:13 AM, year1buick said:

89 Star?

edit: I'm sure there are others, it's just the only one I happen know.

I'm not sure what we're all talking about, but if it's '89 Star and Crown, then I'm thinking Crown Imperial: THE definitive version of Crown Imperial thus far that's been put on a football field, which includes Crown and 27th Lancers ( and Music City).

I LOVE that show.  Is Crown playing that this year, or is that something they posted that I can not find?

Sucks to not be sitting at my desk and keeping up on the happenings on DCP.

26 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I'm not sure what we're all talking about, but if it's '89 Star and Crown, then I'm thinking Crown Imperial: THE definitive version of Crown Imperial thus far that's been put on a football field, which includes Crown and 27th Lancers ( and Music City).

I LOVE that show.  Is Crown playing that this year, or is that something they posted that I can not find?

Sucks to not be sitting at my desk and keeping up on the happenings on DCP.

Crown released a FB video playing a bit of Crown Imperial at their March camp.  No other details (show or encore piece, etc...) 

https://www.facebook.com/carolinacrown/videos/10155095102697641/

Edited by corpsband