Carolina Crown 2017

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

Corpsband and Brasso, if you two don't stop it I'm going to make you sit on the couch and hold hands. 

The Couchmen told me if I joined them I could do this too, HockeyDad. I'm holding out though for an assurance of a park bench, or its out of the question at this point, I'm afraid.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Disagree. Beside everything else that the activity is about, wining is a big part of that. If you can win why not win, if any corps win it should be that its hard worked and fought for hens well deserved, and not because another corps let you win. Its called a COMPETITION.

Pretty sure you didn't take what I said the way I meant it. It was sarcasm. Hence the "No thanks" at the end. Lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

The Couchmen told me if I joined them I could do this too, HockeyDad. I'm holding out though for an assurance of a park bench, or its out of the question at this point, I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, Brasso, it may be Corpsband who still has that hot-pink park bench from the "Dear John, do you love me?"  Crown show.

And GH won't let you have a bench unless you pay for it and wait until the '17 season is over.

{Psst, Brasso and Ghost. Did you ever consider that CB might be ired that you and the BoD didn't offer him the great monies to ship out to Bahstahn also, so he's not getting the chance to be the new cheerleader-in-chief?}

Edited by xandandl

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

{Psst, Brasso and Ghost. Did you ever consider that CB might be ired that you and the BoD didn't offer him the great monies to ship out to Bahstahn also, so he's not getting the chance to be the new cheerleader-in-chief?}

Speaking for myself, I don't have the juice to make any offers on behalf of the organization.  I'd put CB in the group of many of us, whether or not we ever marched with a certain corps, who would not switch loyalties.

Edited by Ghost

10 hours ago, UKSuperman said:

With that logic Tobias, Blue Devils have won so many let someone else win. Or the top 6 from last season has had at least one win let someone else win. Lol. No thanks.

I'm only referring to a homer's enthusiasm, not a corps throwing a competitive season to another group. 

4 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Certainly no corps deserves to win hens if they don't fight for them.

For some reason skevinp, I noticed that you have more "like this" than total posts.  Must be some sort of record.  Well done sir!

34 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Certainly no corps deserves to win hens if they don't fight for them.

especially if the show design lays an egg.

Edited by BRASSO

11 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Corpsband and Brasso, if you two don't stop it I'm going to make you sit on the couch and hold hands. 

no worries.  pointless to feed a troll --  it just encourages them.  so the ol' can of polish has gone *plonk* for good.