Carolina Crown 2017

On 4/10/2017 at 9:53 PM, corpsband said:

and yeah 

I think Crown '17 will look and sound quite a bit different.  In a good way.

Agreed. Based on the musical selections, the corps is taking a left turn when most people will think they're going right, all while still following that accessible model they've been following for years. Much different look and feel, but in a good way. This is going to be fun!

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

Agreed. Based on the musical selections, the corps is taking a left turn when most people will think they're going right, all while still following that accessible model they've been following for years. Much different look and feel, but in a good way. This is going to be fun!

Agree!  GE will play a HUGE role in this show!

Carolina Crown will have new unis this season ( as most here know). I believe ( from sketches I've seen of the new ones  going around on the subterranean interweebs) that I am going to like them over recent additions of Crown's unis. But... we'll see soon enough.... and if the sketches actually are what they'll be.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

The source material for the music will be a lot of fun to listen to this summer!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Corpsband and Brasso, if you two don't stop it I'm going to make you sit on the couch and hold hands. 

Seriously....

It's like Fifty Shades of Cadets' Thread in here anymore.

2 hours ago, tesmusic said:

The source material for the music will be a lot of fun to listen to this summer!

i'm enjoying the confusion on other forums.  people see the repertoire and even more confused.    it doesn't make any sense at all face value.  but comes together once you hear the thread.  im am so curious about the visual aspects of this.  i can envision wondrous Jeff Sacktig interpretations.  

I can no longer tell if I’m in the Cadets, BAC or Crown threads. Its all so same same same

For the good of the corps and readers that wish to stay awake, these fan threads need an exorcism then a reboot when shows are announced

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corpsband said:

i'm enjoying the confusion on other forums.  people see the repertoire and even more confused.    it doesn't make any sense at all face value.  but comes together once you hear the thread.  im am so curious about the visual aspects of this.  i can envision wondrous Jeff Sacktig interpretations.  

So what's the repertoire?  :rolleyes:

Mike