Carolina Crown 2017

1 hour ago, brassdude6171 said:

I just think that it's hilarious that every season BD wins, there are plenty of people who go "IF ONLY SOMEONE OTHER THAN BD WON" and then we got that in 2016 and now everyone is like "WELL BD WAS BETTER AND CLEANER AND GOOD". 

Maybe, just maybe, the people who say the first statement are actually different than the people who say the 2nd statement. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Fellinesque was great.  Wasn't that the highest score ever? 

absolutely - without question I thought it was one of the top 5 or so best corps ever IMO

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

It was but there are plenty of things you could point to in support of the argument against that scoring so highly. I know of at least two drops from the guard and one person who wasn't even close to in-step at the front of the block during a jazz run section. 

good grief. They were literally one of hte best corps EVER

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

It was but there are plenty of things you could point to in support of the argument against that scoring so highly. I know of at least two drops from the guard and one person who wasn't even close to in-step at the front of the block during a jazz run section. 

So there's your .35.   

:)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

You know the last year of the "tick" system was in 1984, right?  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Crown didn't even have a drill in 15. Or a top drum line. Or win brass. BD had BALANCE

Well you know I agree with you 99% of the time but Bloo didn't have a drill last year and it didn't stop them and BD's INK show was visual clutter with all the crap laying on the field. It's seems they're the only ones who get away with that. From an Effect standpoint , Crown had it all over that INK mess. Now last year I would have had SCV over Crown because as I stated, Crown's show was as interesting as watching tumble weeds blow across the desert (oh I think that was in the show) although I admired their amazingly high level of performance. Clean as a whistle which I really enjoy.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Liahona said:

You know the last year of the "tick" system was in 1984, right?  

The point still stands.

Anyways, back to Crown 2017.

Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 2

Knock, knock.... can corpsband come out to play? I miss him! CORPSBAND WHERE R U???