Carolina Crown 2017

On 6/1/2017 at 2:11 PM, Hrothgar15 said:

I dunno, I think I liked the marching better. Not sure why it should be replaced with this. 

Yeah because all they do is dance and not march, and corps didn't ever stand still. You're saying this like the corps isn't going to be marching difficult drill, and Jeff MFin' Sacktig isn't the drill writer, and

you know what. I'm done here. It's been fun DCP and yeah I'll let the door hit me on the way out. Maybe it'll get me out of here quicker. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dash Fieldpaint said:

Yeah because all they do is dance and not march, and corps didn't ever stand still. You're saying this like the corps isn't going to be marching difficult drill, and Jeff MFin' Sacktig isn't the drill writer, and

you know what. I'm done here. It's been fun DCP and yeah I'll let the door hit me on the way out. Maybe it'll get me out of here quicker. 

We know they'll be great.  I just turn off the noise. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dash Fieldpaint said:

Except that's not what he said? He said that he doesn't want the dancing to replace the marching. That doesn't mean he thinks the whole show is dancing. You're just assuming that.

Feeling insulted for the sake of wanting to feel insulted, in my opinion. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Except that's not what he said? He said that he doesn't want the dancing to replace the marching. That doesn't mean he thinks the whole show is dancing. You're just assuming that.

Feeling insulted for the sake of wanting to feel insulted, in my opinion. 

Who are you talking to? Dash Fieldpaint has left the building.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yogitom said:

Who are you talking to? Dash Fieldpaint has left the building.

This is true

Ok, I'll ask...