Carolina Crown 2017

The singer is good, but by No One to Know One, I'm kinda tired of that. I thinks it a bit too much singing in one show.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

i'm fine with the signing.

The NBA Draft earlier tonite ? 

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

I sat in the very back row in the theater and as soon as the singing started nearly everyone looked at their neighbors and shook their heads....I felt the same but I try to look positively at the situation...there's still a lot time to work around that aspect. 

7 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I think they just might not be for me this year, which is fine. I'm not gonna love every corps every year.   And the singer is the least of it for me.  

That's just how it goes sometimes isn't it? Personally thats how I feel about Bluecoats show this year but that doesn't mean its bad. Far from it. Still I'll always keep an open mind to see how each corps develops their product.

Edited by Brass Lover
  • Like 1

Just now, Brass Lover said:

That's just how it goes sometimes isn't it? Personally thats how I feel about Bluecoats show this year but that doesn't mean its bad. Far from it. Still I'll always keep an open mind to see how each corps develops their products.

That's cool!  Not everyone is gonna like every show and that's perfectly fine.  

I'm not closed to liking Carolina Crowns show but I get it, understand it, and think they're a FANTASTIC corps.  Just not necessarily my cup of tea this year.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

That's cool!  Not everyone is gonna like every show and that's perfectly fine.  

I'm not closed to liking Carolina Crowns show but I get it, understand it, and think they're a FANTASTIC corps.  Just not necessarily my cup of tea this year.

I'm also notorious for not liking shows early on. Watch, it might be my favorite by august! Haha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashevillemurphy said:

There were audible groans (and some laughter) when the singing began...
and the gurad is really missing its "umph" (so far)...
we've got a long way to go...

I'd seen both the preview video's on that site last on Sunday and Monday and was really worried about the guard...but they did so much better last night...makes me feel a bit more hopeful for later on. 

• Like 1