Carolina Crown 2017

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

How cool would it be if she sang the entire season but then at finals busted out a Mello and played that rather than sang? 

Or started out playing in For Good but laid the horn down to sing?

• Like 2

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

The possibilities...

It would definitely help with the progression of the show. Showing how things "have been changed For Good".

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

My screen name refers to the fact that I was a journalist for 15 years. But seeing as I don't bring politics to a drum corps website, I'm having a difficult time finding the irony.

You've already explained yourself...seems like you are the type that needs to have the last word too...keep beating that dead horse...

8 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

Wow really? This sparks some newfound hope in me!

Yes she plays in her college band.

16 minutes ago, UKSuperman said:

You, by saying "stop treating them like snowflakes", are saying its okay to critique the way they are, which is bullying. So, answer the question instead of answering questions that were never asked. Are you, Liahona, condoning this kind of behavior? 

I will answer. I do not condone bullying. You are obviously drawing a conclusion from a non sequitur.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Liahona said:

You've already explained yourself...seems like you are the type that needs to have the last word too...keep beating that dead horse...

tumblr_nx4r5ow4Gu1uyx50so1_500.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Liahona said:

I will answer. I do not condone bullying. You are obviously drawing a conclusion from a non sequitur.

Then why the comment about stop treating them like snowflakes? Sounds kind of contradictive to me...