Carolina Crown 2017

4 hours ago, chaddyt said:

Not saying that this program will make sense by the end of the season, but to write this team off less than a week into the season is folly.

Don't they have a new design team?

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Don't they have a new design team?

Most of the design team is still intact, but yes there were a few (admittedly great) people that moved-- Potter, May, and Townsend. 

Edited by Kevin.

17 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

Overheard some kids from Crown talking as I was walking about and one kids said "man I just really want people to like our show this year". I stopped and told them I love the show and to please tell the singer she is doing a wonderful job. Their faces lit up and they said thank you so much. 

Remember these kids / young adults are giving it all they've got every day to put in a show for us and I appreciate that a lot! Have a great show tonight Crown!

If you see anymore Crown kids after the show, please let them know there are many of us out here that LOVE the show!  I can't wait to see the extra minute added to the ending Friday in Muncie!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DasTuba said:

Overheard some kids from Crown talking as I was walking about and one kids said "man I just really want people to like our show this year". I stopped and told them I love the show and to please tell the singer she is doing a wonderful job. Their faces lit up and they said thank you so much. 

Remember these kids / young adults are giving it all they've got every day to put in a show for us and I appreciate that a lot! Have a great show tonight Crown!

JmK1k.gif

• Like 1

Not sure if mentioned before but Radiohead is officially axed from the show 

3 hours ago, DasTuba said:

Probably doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyways: this applies to every corps, not just Crown! 

• Like 5

On 6/23/2017 at 11:33 PM, Flguardman said:

Another thing people are forgetting is that she is a musician who plays the mello, so maybe crown might have her play for the ballad instead, it's all a waiting game. A lot of people have no patience 

Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1