Carolina Crown 2017

7 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I think this was a solid top 4 regardless. The monster in the room is Bloo... can anyone catch them at this point, not to sure. Right now I think it's a two way battle for second (crown and bd), and a three way battle for fourth (Cadets, scv , cavies ).. 

I think people are vastly overestimating Bloo. BD will be the corps to catch all summer. I think Crown and SCV have the right mix of show and talent to make a run on them.

Bloo has GE but not as much to push them and separate them as last year. 

Edited by defeldus2
  • Like 5

43 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

I think people are vastly overestimating Bloo. BD will be the corps to catch all summer. I think Crown and SCV have the right mix of show and talent to make a run on them.

Edited by BoaDci
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

They just popped a massive score. Not sure they can be "overrated" at this stage 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, defeldus2 said:

I don't see how you can say that. Bloo is smashing through the scores every single night. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

I don't see how you can say that. Bloo is smashing through the scores every single night. 

Don't want it to peak early. Wonder what they have up their sleeves. 

Anyways.. this is the crown thread. Way to kick ### again Crown. You guys are the best!

• Like 4

So has anyone else noticed that the new ending, although it goes back to "traditional" Bach, they end it in a B flat MINOR chord continuing the "change" crown is going through? No b flat major chord to end it! Don't know if it will stay that way but I hope it does.

Maybe it's nothing but I think that was done for a reason.

Edited by DasTuba
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

So has anyone else noticed that the new ending, although it goes back to "traditional" Bach, they end it in a B flat MINOR chord continuing the "change" crown is going through? No b flat major chord to end it! Don't know if it will stay that way but I hope it does.

Maybe it's nothing but I think that was done for a reason.

I did not notice that. I wonder if they are holding back the major resolve for the crown set?