Carolina Crown 2017

5 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

As its developed and we're starting to see some of the changes, yes. Jeff was on the field the other night with the kids helping teach, never seen a caption head get that hands on before. It was a breath of fresh air. 

Always struck me as a very humble, down to earth guy.

• Like 1

I can't wait for tomorrow! Did anybody have their schedule for tomorrow?

Just listen to the video without the vocals..this is a championship show, that horn line is just Wow, the visual design is very well done, the percussion might be their best line (I'm not a percussion guy) and the guard is holding their own. This corps is very talented, and they perform very well. 

15 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Just listen to the video without the vocals..this is a championship show, that horn line is just Wow, the visual design is very well done, the percussion might be their best line (I'm not a percussion guy) and the guard is holding their own. This corps is very talented, and they perform very well. 

Yes to alL of the above, but they're going to have some issues with the guard. Way too many drops for this time of year. They're getting better but still having some issues. 

Just found this little jewel. I don't care what anybody says,  this soloist is PHENOMINAL! I look forward to hearing her tomorrow. Definitely going to be an emotional show for me. My two best friends passed away in a car crash 10 years ago this year and they were always singing For Good together in the choir room in high school. I might shed a few tears. Anyways, enjoy the video and I'll be sure to give my 2 cents after they perform tomorrow.

KNOCK EM DEAD CROWN!

• Like 4

I'm sure your friends would have loved to hear them perform this rendition, have fun tomorrow brother!

1 hour ago, UKSuperman said:

Just found this little jewel. I don't care what anybody says,  this soloist is PHENOMINAL! I look forward to hearing her tomorrow. Definitely going to be an emotional show for me. My two best friends passed away in a car crash 10 years ago this year and they were always singing For Good together in the choir room in high school. I might shed a few tears. Anyways, enjoy the video and I'll be sure to give my 2 cents after they perform tomorrow.

KNOCK EM DEAD CROWN!

Edited by turntpapa
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, turntpapa said:

I'm sure your friends would have loved to hear them perform this rendition, have fun tomorrow brother!

Thanks. They really would have. We were in marching band and choir together and they always wanted to do a wicked show with vocals. Never got to, so hopefully they'll be looking down and smiling tomorrow. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Yes to alL of the above, but they're going to have some issues with the guard. Way too many drops for this time of year. They're getting better but still having some issues. 

I think we'll have a good idea where the guard stands on Tuesday in Broken Arrow, but I do agree they need to clean up the drops..they still have 4 weeks to get the issues fixed.

• Like 1