Carolina Crown 2017

2 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Because they wanted to! That's why. 

LAME!

Edited by Liahona

15 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Really? Shall we beat that dead horse a little more, because I'm quite certain it died a few weeks ago. How about we move on already. 

hqdefault.jpg

32 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Really? Shall we beat that dead horse a little more, because I'm quite certain it died a few weeks ago. How about we move on already. 

DCP is all about beating dead horses. Learn the game.

9 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

What are you talking about micing the brass? 

I am pretty sure I heard brass coming out of the speakers in that opening statement and they do have a series of mics spaced out across the front sideline.   Might have been something else but that's really what it sounded like to me.  

• Like 1

I guess going for G bugle volume through amplification is all the rage these days 

• Like 1

Let the haters hate. Crown's scoring fine even with the haters and I'm happy for them. Really. Having seen a recent video of the corps, the members have put in a lot of hard work. There's a lot of growth in the clarity of the concept and the performance of the corps itself that has had me enjoying this show a tiny bit more than I did at the very beginning.

However, I know what shows I will and will not be listening to once the season's over, and this one isn't likely going to be one of them. Just not my cup of tea

Edited by Cappybara

So happy for Crown and their great season so far! Whether you like the show or not, you have to admit that these kids are working their rear ends off, and it shows in their performance! Can't wait to see where the rest of the season takes them and to finally see them live in Indy!

Edited by DCIsis21