Carolina Crown 2017

2 hours ago, turntpapa said:

Are we not going to talk about the new Sacktig Crown in the opener? I dig it.

Maybe it's his Imperial Crown!!! Hahhaha

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

So I'm assuming that we don't actually know the program title? With the two posts "It is eccentric...." and "It is dynamic...." I think the larger concept is still be revealed?

That is what I am thinking as well.  They said the show announcement will be released in four phases, each week.  We're in week two so hopefully in the next two weeks we'll have a full announcement.  Every announcement has started with "It is..." so I guess it's safe to assume this might be all of part of the show title.  As far as what the show concept actually is...I (and I think most people) have absolutely no clue at this point.  It's all just words on a page to me.  :confused:

1 minute ago, Mac13 said:

That is what I am thinking as well.  They said the show announcement will be released in four phases, each week.  We're in week two so hopefully in the next two weeks we'll have a full announcement.  Every announcement has started with "It is..." so I guess it's safe to assume this might be all of part of the show title.  As far as what the show concept actually is...I (and I think most people) have absolutely no clue at this point.  It's all just words on a page to me.  :confused:

By the time they finish with their seductive reveal, the season will be over and they'll have to do re-writes starting with "It was..."

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, xandandl said:

By the time they finish with their seductive reveal, the season will be over and they'll have to do re-writes starting with "It was..."

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Plot twist...the fourth portion of the announcement won't be released until after finals night retreat.  At which point, it will simply read "It was...well we don't really know either". :doh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doublehighsqueak said:

Could I please have a link? Much appreciated :sigh:

mod_squad_linc.jpg

• Like 1