cube

Carolina Crown 2017

2 minutes ago, corpsnewbie said:

Wakerlink.jpg

Best response by far 

• Like 3

I'd like to thank the idiots that started circulating the videos and to those of you that are requesting the videos for getting us banned from going to rehearsals. The corps has always welcomed fans to their rehearsals but is now considering closing rehearsals as a result of those of you that feel the need to break the rules. So please, just stop already!!!

you only have to wait two and a half weeks people. Just have some patience already and trust the corps is going to give us tidbits between now and then.

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Lol idiots? Kinda extreme. Probably should talk to those who are there recording the rehearsals. 

That's who I was addressing

#### just saw that Facebook announcement!

37 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I'd like to thank the idiots that started circulating the videos and to those of you that are requesting the videos for getting us banned from going to rehearsals. The corps has always welcomed fans to their rehearsals but is now considering closing rehearsals as a result of those of you that feel the need to break the rules. So please, just stop already!!!

you only have to wait two and a half weeks people. Just have some patience already and trust the corps is going to give us tidbits between now and then.

Couldn't the "have some patience already" also apply to the fans who may have their rights to going to rehearsal revoked?

Just playing devil's advocate. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Couldn't the "have some patience already" also apply to the fans who may have their rights to going to rehearsal revoked?

Just playing devil's advocate. 

Not for those of us that use this as an educational experience for our kids. We drive an hour and a half once a week to watch them rehearse so my oldest son can pick up tips and watch the kids. I'm not all that intersted in what they're playing, but having him learn from the Harloff's and the rest of the brass team. 

Wow. That's all I got.  I've never requested a video.  If someone sends it to me unsolicited, I watch it.  I know one thing..  I wouldn't come on here and call complete strangers "idiots" because they watched a video. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2