Carolina Crown 2017

For the record, not trying to silence anyone. Just tired of reading literally the same thing being said by the same person in the same forum every other post for 3 pages straight. We get it. You don't like closed rehearsals. Thing is, they're not going to change it to accommodate you or the 3 or so others who don't care for it so why not just suck it up buttercup and move on? You're literally missing 2 days of rehearsal. Not a big deal. I get to see Crown once a year but you don't see me whining and crying the other 89 days of the season because I can't attend other rehearsals or more performances do ya? Nope. 

Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, UKSuperman said:

For the record, not trying to silence anyone. Just tired of reading literally the same thing being said by the same person in the same forum every other post for 3 pages straight. We get it. You don't like closed rehearsals. Thing is, they're not going to change it to accommodate you or the 3 or so others who don't care for it so why not just suck it up buttercup and move on? You're literally missing 2 days of rehearsal. Not a big deal. I get to see Crown once a year but you don't see me whining and crying the other 89 days of the season because I can't attend other rehearsals or more performances do ya? Nope. 

But it's a discussion! I can discuss the same point over and over if I want! Just like other people can discuss why its stupid to be upset about it lol. We could go all day with this. So any theories? We've heard the yardsticks and triangles could make a crown which sounds pretty cool.

4 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I say don't give those people attention.  They're not worth it.  

People can say what they want about the bandos, but they're literally shutting people down on YouTube over the singing. It's pretty great. Lol. 

7 hours ago, UKSuperman said:

People can say what they want about the bandos, but they're literally shutting people down on YouTube over the singing. It's pretty great. Lol. 

As much energy as bandos put to defend their favorite corps, they put the same energy to put down the ones they don't like as much

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

As much energy as bandos put to defend their favorite corps, they put the same energy to put down the ones they don't like as much

Same can be said about some adults on here too. 

• Like 2

New ending speculation...   A Crown set appears only to deconstruct into a large STAR....   someone from the crowd yells  "IT IS... YOU!!!!"     

Edited by Wog
  • Like 1