2017 Programs & Playlist:

1 hour ago, luv4corps said:

I go away from DCP for weeks if not months at a time.  When I come back I always check this thread with anticipation.  Nothing has changed.  What the heck?  The grass in my front yard grows faster.

Quite a few things have been leaked the last couple of days.

I think I saw something on the DCP Facebook page yesterday.  There's some new stuff to the field, and some old stuff too. Should be a good season for the fans.

• Like 1

What is the "Site not to be named" with the leaked chosen music that was referenced earlier? 

4 hours ago, chris7997 said:

What is the "Site not to be named" with the leaked chosen music that was referenced earlier? 

It was on YouTube but "unlisted"...unlisted videos are not found in search...it must be shared by others...

Someone posted an un-sourced listing on the Drum Corps Planet facebook group this week. They caught a bunch of heat and deleted it.

Edited by mingusmonk

12 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Someone posted an un-sourced listing on the Drum Corps Planet facebook group this week. They caught a bunch of heat and deleted it.

That list seemed more right than wrong, but I still don't think what they think the Cadets are playing is correct. 

7 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Cavaliers to announce their show tomorrow.

Oh nice I'll be up all night now.

The Source Music page on Youtube is just examples of performances by the original artist or a performance by an orchestra/band.  No other references are made or suggested.  I have made the channel is public.  Look up "Drum Corps 2017" and you will find it.  74 people have already viewed it.

I make no claims that these are the exact source performances or that they are the best performance.  

I hope you enjoy the music.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

Those in the know, know not to say.  Please let the corps announce their shows in their own time.

Yes, I am aware of some shows and I will wait before I update my playlists.

29 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

The Source Music page on Youtube is just examples of performances by the original artist or a performance by an orchestra/band.  No other references are made or suggested.  I have made the channel is public.  Look up "Drum Corps 2017" and you will find it.  74 people have already viewed it.

I make no claims that these are the exact source performances or that they are the best performance.  

I hope you enjoy the music.

I'm not finding it.  These ARE the 2017 repertoires or "maybe" the repertoires?