2017 Programs & Playlist:

1 hour ago, Old Corps Guy said:

The Source Music page on Youtube is just examples of performances by the original artist or a performance by an orchestra/band.  No other references are made or suggested.  I have made the channel is public.  Look up "Drum Corps 2017" and you will find it.  74 people have already viewed it.

I make no claims that these are the exact source performances or that they are the best performance.  

I hope you enjoy the music.

Please stop advertising a "rumor" list on this thread.  People are aware by several of your posts here that it exists already.

This is NOT a rumor thread and I'm not going to get into a discussion with you about the nuances either...i.e....but I just have a list and don't say who is who...yada yada yada

14 hours ago, sagemode67 said:

Oh nice I'll be up all night now.

Oh my, it's quite the show theme! 

50 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Oh my, it's quite the show theme! 

Just saw it. Fangirling so hard. 

Cavaliers 2017: Men are from Mars

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

Please stop advertising a "rumor" list on this thread.  People are aware by several of your posts here that it exists already.

This is NOT a rumor thread and I'm not going to get into a discussion with you about the nuances either...i.e....but I just have a list and don't say who is who...yada yada yada

To be extremely clear, I have put nothing on my playlist that hasn't been officially announced.  Feel free to take a look if you doubt me.  You can check both the DCI and DCA announcement pages and you will find I only list those titles.

I hate the rumor mill and will not be a part of it.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

3 hours ago, chris7997 said:

I'm not finding it.  These ARE the 2017 repertoires or "maybe" the repertoires?

Only "officially" announced titles are on the page.  I offer no rumor or assumptions on any playlist.  That is the job of each individual corps to announce their show.

In other words, I have no idea what the Bluecoats, Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, SCV, Cadets and so on are playing and have not listed their titles.  

That includes the Cavaliers since we don't know the tiles.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

Now that the Cavies have announced, and just two months from the Tour Premier, surely more will soon follow. Was it worth the wait all winter?

14 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Now that the Cavies have announced, and just two months from the Tour Premier, surely more will soon follow. Was it worth the wait all winter?

no

Cadets is music from;.  Asked to delete.  

Edited by Wadep66