2017 Programs & Playlist:

On 3/22/2017 at 8:49 PM, DrumManTx said:

We're almost there people!  Will be here before we know it, I know after spring break (mine was last week) the rest of the school year flies by and teaching seems to be accelerating that process ten fold. 

Something tells me we are in for another year of really fun shows top to bottom...

Really?  :unsure:   It is basically 92 days until the First DCI show of the year (Which is about approx. 25% of a year)  long way to go.....

Edited by Triple Forte

11 hours ago, Kamarag said:

Yea, tell that to Cadets, who were *ravaged* online by fans after the multiple title/concept changes last year.

Tell us when you're ready, designers. We'll wait.

So one corps in the entire pack (World and Open) shuffled around their show title in 2016 and that's an earth shattering problem and reason to stay silent and not disclose some show details before the first show?  eh....

• Like 1

On 3/22/2017 at 4:03 PM, Big Adam said:

Remember when we had to read Drum Corps World to find out what the shows were. Patience. lol.

Yeah only thing is in Drum Corps World all but maybe two corps would list out their show concepts and every musical tune they were playing in the April edition of Drum Corps world. I'll eat a shako if all corps but 2 announce that level of detail in April   :lle:

7 hours ago, Liahona said:

Lot's of good points in your post...

I honestly think that show announcement 'timing' does not affect competitive placement at all.

In 2014, Boston did not announce their music until just before the movie broadcast for animal farm...didn't do a thing for them...they actually fell 2 placements...Madison Scouts announced their show the day after finals for the 2013 season...same finals result as previous season..so no effect there...as far as Cadets..it was really only last season that their early announcement didn't do much for them...what about other Cadet years when they were successful and announced early? I've also seen corps change the timing of the announcement....I honestly just don't see any correlation between that and competitive success or failure for that matter...

Cadets' problems in 2016 had nothing to do with when they announced, but what they announced.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Back on topic:sigh:

Mandarins 2017- Inside the Ink

15 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Back on topic:sigh:

Mandarins 2017- Inside the Ink

5 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Nvm

a little redundant perhaps?...

28 minutes ago, Liahona said:

a little redundant perhaps?...

Nobody was giving it any attention.  I know you were, but that was it.  I was trying to get this thread back on topic.

On 2/4/2017 at 3:58 PM, Old Corps Guy said:

Genesis titles added to the Rhapsody Playlist.  You can find it by searching for Drum Corps 2017.

BTW, I have the past couple years on Rhapsody as well if you would like to visit those playlists.  I have made all three of them public.

Until the opening night, all threads are now threads to bicker about the Cadets.

Also, yay Mandarins!  Looks to be another interesting show from them. 

• Like 1