Liahona

2017 Programs & Playlist:

228 posts in this topic

IF this turns out to be true, when was the last time a Top 5, 10 corps did a major motion picture/musical? 

That's huge. It's been a while, hasn't it?  Follow-up question: Is this the "Blue Coats-effect"?   i.e. do something different, unique? 

22 minutes ago, chris7997 said:

IF this turns out to be true, when was the last time a Top 5, 10 corps did a major motion picture/musical? 

I want to say BD 2014, but that was more of a general tribute to a filmmaker than a show based on an actual movie or musical. So in that case, probably Cadets 2009 with the 75th anniversary WSS show.

Just want to make it clear that my comments are not regarding Lion King or any other Elton John/Disney variant. :D

33 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Just want to make it clear that my comments are not regarding Lion King or any other Elton John/Disney variant. :D

7 hours ago, chris7997 said:

SCV 2013 Les Mis

1 person likes this

On 4/22/2017 at 1:47 PM, Liahona said:

Please stop advertising a "rumor" list on this thread.  People are aware by several of your posts here that it exists already.

This is NOT a rumor thread and I'm not going to get into a discussion with you about the nuances either...i.e....but I just have a list and don't say who is who...yada yada yada

Leave him alone . you are not speaking for any of us. we like the rumors .

I like the rumors too, but I for one would advocate that this thread be discussion-free and only include Official Breaking News.  there can be a 2017 Program Discussion Thread in the main body of the forum for discussing the new and rumored reps, while this one is just news.

just sayin', it would save on the withered expectations.  

12 hours ago, Brass34 said:

SCV 2013 Les Mis

Woops...I guess I should follow these things more closely.