Liahona

2017 Programs & Playlist:

Recommended Posts

...and let's be really clear - some Corps know the direction they are going, but may not have music finalized.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Discussion in this thread without show announcements is such a tease....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DCIat14 said:

According to Twitter, the Blue Knights just announced their show "The Cave"

Which increases the chances they will have a complete show come June. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Which increases the chances they will have a complete show come June. 

Yes, except in a quite misleading tweet, it appears that is for the World Percussion Ensemble...which is odd because they announced that days ago.  I'd post a photo, but not sure how to do so.  In other words, we wait..... :whistle:

 

Edited by DCIat14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

Yes, except in a quite misleading tweet, it appears that is for the World Percussion Ensemble...which is odd because they announced that days ago.  I'd post a photo, but not sure how to do so.  In other words, we wait..... :whistle:

 

Funny, When I read DClat14's post with the title I immediately thought "interesting choice going with a very Indoor'ish title." Imagining all of the "WGI is ruining  DCI" crowd getting riled up.  Oh well. Maybe next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DCIat14 said:

According to Twitter, the Blue Knights just announced their show "The Cave"

 

3 hours ago, DCIat14 said:

Yes, except in a quite misleading tweet, it appears that is for the World Percussion Ensemble...which is odd because they announced that days ago.  I'd post a photo, but not sure how to do so.  In other words, we wait..... :whistle:

 

The twitter pulpit seems quite popular these days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to this photo the corps posted on Instagram, the Mandarins' 2017 show begins with the letter I and ends with the letter K.

https://instagram.com/p/BO8s2QJj4pP/

 

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

According to this photo the corps posted on Instagram, the Mandarins' 2017 show begins with the letter I and ends with the letter K.

https://instagram.com/p/BO8s2QJj4pP/

 

I bet it's...

 

...

 

Ink. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

I bet it's...

 

...

 

Ink. 

I figured someone would crack that joke sooner or later!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.