Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

10 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Why?

The scv senior corps line (and the corps as a whole)  is gonna be on fire next year.  I dont know if they will beat the defending champion, but they are gonna break into the top 3 soon, and I think it could be this year.  I mean nothing against this guy or the Bluecoats, their shows and their line have been incredible lately.  Im just saying this guy could be missing a great year with scv.  N

Edited by BoaDci

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

They're a great Open Class corps but whoever it is upgraded just a little bit...

Oh....Lol...I shouldve clarified.  I was talikng about SCV, not SCVC...

Just now, BoaDci said:

The scv line (and the corps as a whole)  is gonna be on fire next year.  I dont know if they will beat the defending champion, but they are gonna break into the top 3 soon, and I think it could be this year.  I mean nothing against this guy or the Bluecoats, their shows and their line have been incredible lately.  Im just saying this guy could be missing a great year with scv.  N

Not sure how SCVC having a great year in 2017 would make him regret marching Bluecoats in 2017. One would have to make a lot of assumptions about an individuals' dreams, desires, and motivations to come to any specific conclusion.

2 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Not sure how SCVC having a great year in 2017 would make him regret marching Bluecoats in 2017. One would have to make a lot of assumptions about an individuals' dreams, desires, and motivations to come to any specific conclusion.

I meant to talk about scv not scvc should have clarified, if this guy made the line at bloo he probably could 0have made it at scv

1 minute ago, BoaDci said:

Oh....Lol...I shouldve clarified.  I was talikng about SCV, not SCVC...

:D

SCVC, SCV, BD, Madison ... I still stand by my thoughts in my reply.

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

4 of 5 vets back on tenors.

Actually ALL 4 of last year's tenors are back.  They decided to add a 5th for 2017.  I believe the 2017 percussion section may have the most returning vets in Coats history.

4 returning tenors + 4 returning basses + 5 returning snares + most of the front ensemble returning (5 of the 6 mallet pods) along with some OUTSTANDING new folks + Roger Carter and his techs returning + Tom Rarick returning = MUCH FUN IN CANTON!!!!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Looks like they're having a good time.  

This is so awesome ... an experience of a lifetime!