Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

No I can't say.  I think they would not like that and I have to respect their wishes.  It is however something I keep wishing for year after year.  hopefully it is true.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ajlemm said:

Tell us!!!

(we won't tell anyone)

If the bluecoats were truly unique… They would announce right now. Why do something you did  The last couple of years and delay on sharing show info?  That doesn't follow the drum corps mantra of "we can't be anything like we were in the past we are always new (Be it look or sound)"

:laughing:

3 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

If the bluecoats were truly unique… They would announce right now. Why do something you did  The last couple of years and delay on sharing show info?  That doesn't follow the drum corps mantra of "we can't be anything like we were in the past we are always new (Be it look or sound)"

:laughing:

They could always not announce at all.  Just come out and perform without a show title or "theme". 

sg67ZzCz4Jjdc4AL_RVDYKScC18

Edited by Eleran
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Eleran said:

They could always not announce at all.  Just come out and perform without a show title or "theme". 

Presenting their 2017 program entitled "2017 Show" Drum Corps International is proud to present THE BLUECOATS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Presenting their 2017 program entitled "2017 Show" Drum Corps International is proud to present THE BLUECOATS.

Can't do that. It would cut off the revenue of selling tour shirts.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Can't do that. It would cut off the revenue of selling tour shirts.

I think it would be a unique marketing approach for souvies.  Plus it would limit any preconceptions about the program.

48 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Last corps to do that was?  2010 Madison Scouts?

Well if true it is something that would be very big for me personally.  If not then what a horrible thing to taunt me with.  lol

46 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I think it would be a unique marketing approach for souvies.  Plus it would limit any preconceptions about the program.

That's it! The tour shirt could be a plain white t-shirt!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eleran said:

True... :sigh: that would be fine it's different