Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

As the last couple posters have been insinuating, they are going to continue to push the envelope design wise and do unexpected things while the rest of the groups will catch on after them. They're not gonna stop after their title season. This show is certainly something that is coming out of left field, so to speak. 

• Like 6

Oh, I can imagine.  It's going to be very interesting to see how they get everything together into a cohesive show.  I DO BELIEVE that they will do it, but pretty wild stuff.

• Like 1

First ensemble rehearsal of this new year. It was great to see all the pieces of the first 2:45 come together. So far, the guard is front and center carrying the visual program, but there clearly are places for the horn line to pick-up some of the visual load. Musically, there are some very exciting things going on. I think a lot of people will be pleased with this year's edition of the Bluecoats. 

• Like 5

could this be the next progression of Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue's show

rig.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sxnt69/videos/1646060792316933/

https://www.facebook.com/sxnt69/videos/1646060792316933/#

if not working i have no clue unless you have to be in face book

Edited by blueorginal
boo boo2a
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, blueorginal said:

could this be the next progression of Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue's show

https://www.facebook.com/sxnt69/videos/1646060792316933/

Dead link. Screenshot?

The Bluecoats posted this on Twitter just recently...

If it does pertain to the show, I bet it's going to be the revelation of the music selections only, not the theme. They've been using this strategy since 2014 and it seems to work well for them (and the fans).

15 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The Bluecoats posted this on Twitter just recently...

If it does pertain to the show, I bet it's going to be the revelation of the music selections only, not the theme. They've been using this strategy since 2014 and it seems to work well for them (and the fans).

Sorry for my lack of geographical knowledge, but is that east coast time in Ohio? Or would that be Central?

Just now, brassdude6171 said:

Sorry for my lack of geographical knowledge, but is that east coast time in Ohio? Or would that be Central?

Eastern Time.

• Like 1