Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

Seeing the video emojis. Hoping it is more video from that lead trumpet sectional that was on snapchat. :w00t:

Typical preseason hype video tbh... "Can't wait for the fans to see" *visual basics clip* *conducting clip* *setting the circle clip* I need some substance... Aching for it...

Maybe the title in Tru Bluuuuuuuuue #1 there is a nice Sanctuary audio

• Like 1

Denison University (and Granville, Ohio) is indeed an outstanding location for Spring Training.  New turf field in the stadium, access to 3 grass fields, indoor facility, nice dorms, and every now and then the brass sectional in Swasey Chapel :-)

Hope all of the members enjoyed your free evening block to discover "downtown" Granville!!!

• Like 1

Just got back from ensemble practice. There is about 3:30 on the field plus a substantial amount of layering has been added to the first 2:45. This is a strong corps, loaded with veterans and if you are a fan of Coats, you should really enjoy the show, at least based on what I have seen of it so far.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 5

Times like this I wish I still lived in CBus so I go drive over and check it out.

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Just got back from ensemble practice. There is about 3:30 on the field plus a substantial amount of layering has been added to the first 2:45. This is a strong corps, loaded with veterans and if you are a fan of Coats, you should really enjoy the show, at least based on what I have seen of it so far.

Thanks for the update, JL.