Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

8 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

WOW...I know for a fact THIS was being considered for the show title!!!  :laughing:

That's another thread...

• Like 1

Did anyone attend the concert Bloo performed of their music on Wednesday? Just curious how it all sounded ( i know they just stood and played), but curious to hear--i saw some photos and it looked like a lot of people were there.  Thanks

4 hours ago, Jast45 said:

Did anyone attend the concert Bloo performed of their music on Wednesday? Just curious how it all sounded ( i know they just stood and played), but curious to hear--i saw some photos and it looked like a lot of people were there.  Thanks

Actually it was Tuesday, but why quibble? I was there and the corps sounded awesome. I talked about it a bit at the time but to save you some time, I think Bloo is definitely going for the gold and have the horses to take a caption or three.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 7

Yeah saw them at the blue way concert a few days earlier perform most of the show. They sound incredible.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jast45 said:

Missed it- had to work.  They sound great otherwise during ensemble.  I am warming up to this show quickly. 

• Like 3

Just heard Zomby Woof in an encore arc. All I can say is OMG. It is freaking awesome!

• Like 8