Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

47 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'm sorry, what exactly are we talking about here?

I think last year, it was said that to get all of the "stuff" on the field, it took 298 of the 300 available hands. I'm guessing there is more "stuff" this year.  Some of which will be surprising!

10 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Cedar Point???? Dang it! You gave away the show title!

Oops.  Dont forget their show announcement:

The 2017 Bluecoats are proud to present their 2017 program: Cedar Point!  ....now please sit back, relax and

Obey listed age, height, weight, and health restrictions.

Observe all posted ride safety rules, and follow all verbal instructions given by ride operators or provided by recorded announcements.

Keep hands, arms, legs and feet inside the ride at all times.

Secure all loose articles, including wallets, change, sunglasses, cell phones, and hats. 

Do not board a ride impaired.

Remain seated in the ride until it comes to a complete stop and you are instructed to exit.

Always use safety equipment provided and never attempt to wriggle free of or loosen restraints or other safety devices.

Parents should make sure their children can understand and follow safe and appropriate ride behavior.

Never force anyone, especially children, to ride attractions they don’t want to ride.

If you see any unsafe behavior or condition on a ride, report it to a supervisor or manager immediately.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BoaDci said:

The 2017 Bluecoats are proud to present their 2017 program: Cedar Point!  ....now please sit back, relax and

Observe all posted ride safety rules, and follow all verbal instructions given by ride operators or provided by recorded announcements.

Secure all loose articles, including wallets, change, sunglasses, cell phones, and hats. 

Remain seated in the ride until it comes to a complete stop and you are instructed to exit.

Always use safety equipment provided and never attempt to wriggle free of or loosen restraints or other safety devices.

Parents should make sure their children can understand and follow safe and appropriate ride behavior.

Never force anyone, especially children, to ride attractions they don’t want to ride.

If you see any unsafe behavior or condition on a ride, report it to a supervisor or manager immediately.

I just hope it doesn't hurt my back!  :laughing:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Man... by the time a PA announcer finishes this, the show will be over!!!  :tongue:

• Like 4

Actually, the show features heavy use of trampolines, but they have to work out some of the kinks before going public.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xbvImiaXs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

I think last year, it was said that to get all of the "stuff" on the field, it took 298 of the 300 available hands. I'm guessing there is more "stuff" this year.  Some of which will be surprising!

Nah just a freight truck and field robots with incredible strength.

15 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

jetpacks wouldn't surprise me at this point if we're talking about bloo

• Like 2