Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

I was very, VERY impressed with the show when I saw it in Granville on Tuesday. The Bluecoats have a wonderful show again this year, and I just love the thoughtful, interesting, and innovative programming they have demonstrated the past several seasons. They really have this DCI thing figured out right now. Great show. Great corps.

• Like 7

7pm EST reveal. Get your body ready

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, superOOk said:

7pm EST reveal. Get your body ready

To be honest I don't like that they reveal their show before the performance, because I feel like since I've gone this far without knowing it, I'd rather just watch it with no previous knowledge than to know it. So I'll probably do what I did last year and just not read the announcement until after the show. (even though I already know more than I did last year)

Edited by IntercalaryTurtle
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

To be honest I don't like that they reveal their show before the performance, because I feel like since I've gone this far without knowing it, I'd rather just watch it with no previous knowledge than to know it. So I'm probably do what I did last year and just not read the announcement until after the show. (even though I already know more than I did last year)

I think if they don't control the message at 7pm, thousands of people will (once they see them walking around in their ... uniforms).

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

To be honest I don't like that they reveal their show before the performance, because I feel like since I've gone this far without knowing it, I'd rather just watch it with no previous knowledge than to know it. So I'll probably do what I did last year and just not read the announcement until after the show. (even though I already know more than I did last year)

It's because the tour shirts are being sold at the souvie stand when the gates open.

• Like 4

Just watched a little bit of their practice today and am going to Lucas Oil tonight. I'm so excited. It just makes me wish even more that I marched with them.

• Like 1

T-minus 45 minutes until the big reveal!

• Like 2

I'm F5'ing the #### out of my keyboard 

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1