Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

1 minute ago, brassdude6171 said:

Can't the rehearsal video be put up on here since it was released by Gunnarson, who's now on staff, meaning basically an extension of the corps?

Yep its up on Reddit and has been all day.

Just now, BoaDci said:

Yep its up on Reddit and has been all day.

Saw that after I posted it... I guess I should check the 5 most recent pages instead of 4, before I go assuming things.

Excited to hear how many people are instantly fans of this show...and of Bluecoats in general. 

The season has a LONG way to go and there will be other great shows out there.  I, for one, really liked Cavies last night.
Also the Cadets, while starting out in the same scoring zone, have a much better product to work with.
Looking forward to seeing Boston tomorrow night.

And....we have those folks out West to check out yet.

But for the 4th year in a row the Bluecoats have come out of the gate with something really special.  I feel they now have the top design team in the business.  ALL of the them have great input into what you're seeing and hearing and the loss of any one of them would have an impact!

That being said, Jon Vanderkolff is creative genius and Jim Moore knows choreography like few others on this planet.

MORE GREAT STUFF YET TO COME!!!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

GREAT JOB Bluecoats. Looks like it's gonna be Title #2. 

#dontgocallingthewinnerbeforeyouseebd

Geez, I cant get enough of that show.  The fact they put the entire hornline on that prop baffles my mind!  The picc. trumpet solo at the end seems pointless, but its whatever.

Edited by BoaDci
Im stupid. I also added the piccolo portion.
  • Like 4

I just saw a bootleg of last night's theater performance. Wow, on top of it being a rough run, the theater crowd missed so many of the shows highlights. I really hope everyone gets a chance to see the show live. The difference between theater and live is much greater than I thought.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prtzdle said:

If this was done on a cell phone...then I want that guy to stream me the rest of the season!! I felt the audio from this video was much better than my theater experience last night!! 

IPhone + Shure M88

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 3

So... What does Jagged Line mean?

Sorry, just having flashbacks of last year's Up Side Down overcomplicating title analysis.

Next year's show...

"Brick"

You know they would make it awesome.

Edited by cfirwin3