Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

20 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I do to, truth be told. I just don't like building your favorites up by tearing your competition down. 

Well said.  I'm kind of new to DCP, and I had to leave that Broken Arrow thread.  Those West Coast people act like impudent, disrespectful, intolerant little children.  It was getting quite unbearable.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Asguard said:

Well said.  I'm kind of new to DCP, and I had to leave that Broken Arrow thread.  Those West Coast people act like impudent, disrespectful, intolerant little children.  It was getting quite unbearable.  

I think showing respect for one another is the best way to go.  I consider myself a Bluecoats supporter but never at the expense of criticizing any of these other corps.  They're all great as far as I'm concerned.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Asguard said:

Are you serious?  Everyone and their mother tears down the blue devils every year.  You and I must be reading two different threads.

33 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

But ... but ... but so many West Coast people hated the show! How can this be?

Where are these people?  Ever hear of hyperbole?  I read every single post in that thread and no one said they hated the Bluecoats.  On the other hand there is tons of hate for BD.

Just now, MikeBD said:

Where are these people?  Ever hear of hyperbole?  I read every single post in that thread and no one said they hated the Bluecoats.  On the other hand there is tons of hate for BD.

Personally, I like BD.

• Like 1

Just now, MikeBD said:

Tons of hate for BD? Please. We didn't even get to hear the first three minutes of their show. Tons of hate for Flo, yes.

i get so tired of the BD persecution syndrome.

3 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

Are you serious?  Everyone and their mother tears down the blue devils every year.  You and I must be reading two different threads.

Like I said, I'm new to DCP, so maybe I haven't seen the worst of  the other side.  No offense intended.  I think that every one of these kids from every Corps is the best of the best.  It's like saying an Olympian sucks at an event.  Differing opinions can be voiced in much more productive ways, but that is not what I saw.  Just a lot of petty, cheap shots.  I'm sure BD has taken their share of insults too.

• Like 2

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Tons of hate for BD? Please. We didn't even get to hear the first three minutes of their show. Tons of hate for Flo, yes.

i get so tired of the BD persecution syndrome.

That's because all you do is bag on them.  I love every corp and appreciate all the hard work put in to get to this point.

Mike you always have back handed insults of BD.  How many times have you said you can't believe how they score the way they do?

You are without a doubt one of the most biased posters on this board but enough is enough.  If you can't appreciate other corps shut the hell up.

1 minute ago, MikeBD said:

That's because all you do is bag on them.  I love every corp and appreciate all the hard work put in to get to this point.

Mike you always have back handed insults of BD.  How many times have you said you can't believe how they score the way they do?

You are without a doubt one of the most biased posters on this board but enough is enough.  If you can't appreciate other corps shut the hell up.

Dude, take it down three notches, totally inappropriate. I love this show, and respect the heck out of the organization. But lord if you somehow find a fault with BD you are clueless about drum corps and need to shut the heck up. You are the one with BD in your screen name, dude. Stop being so defensive.

• Like 1