Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

I can't say I love the Cadets show but you will never hear me bag on them.  I find enjoyment in every corp.  

I have always loved Bloo but people like MR make it hard when all he does is whine.

Just now, MikeBD said:

I can't say I love the Cadets show but you will never hear me bag on them.  I find enjoyment in every corp.  

I have always loved Bloo but people like MR make it hard when all he does is whine.

Whatever, grow up man. You take yourself and BD way too seriously. 

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

Dude, take it down three notches, totally inappropriate. I love this show, and respect the heck out of the organization. But lord if you somehow find a fault with BD you are clueless about drum corps and need to shut the heck up. You are the one with BD in your screen name, dude. Stop being so defensive.

I used to look for your posts because I liked them.  Now if you don't win you try to find fault with the judges.  I'm getting to the point that I wish DCI would dump the judges and I hate things like participation trophies.  I'm just sick of the rooting against rival corps instead of enjoying every single one of them.  I have planned vacations to go to numerous finals and every single corp gets a standing ovation from me.

Heck the Skyriders 86 show is still one of the my favorite shows ever.  Guess what?  They didn't win but who cares everyone loved them.

Truth be told my favorite Bloo show ever was Tilt.  I loved loved loved that show and I could care less where they finished and yes I know where they finished.

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Whatever, grow up man. You take yourself and BD way too seriously. 

The person that always bags on judges scoring telling me to grow up.  That is rich.  Thanks for making me laugh.  I am now going to go back to enjoying the corps even though FLO sucks.  At least we can agree on that.

Yikes. What's with all the hate. This is the Bloo thread...we don't hate here

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

I used to look for your posts because I liked them.  Now if you don't win you try to find fault with the judges.  I'm getting to the point that I wish DCI would dump the judges and I hate things like participation trophies.  I'm just sick of the rooting against rival corps instead of enjoying every single one of them.  I have planned vacations to go to numerous finals and every single corp gets a standing ovation from me.

Heck the Skyriders 86 show is still one of the my favorite shows ever.  Guess what?  They didn't win but who cares everyone loved them.

Truth be told my favorite Bloo show ever was Tilt.  I loved loved loved that show and I could care less where they finished and yes I know where they finished.

I don't root against any corps. That's just totally false. I, like everyone who loves drum corps, loves what BD is, does and puts on the field. But I don't think they are perfect, and I don't think they are above critique.

And I don't bag on judges, because I don't know any and have never met one. I bag on the judging criterion that I often do not understand. And yes, many drum corps fans feel the exact same way, including many who marched in great, award winning corps.

if you can't take people criticizing BD, then you have the problem, not me. Just stop with the defensiveness. It's not warranted. Or needed. 

Except when it is directed at Flo...

:-)

Edited by MikeRapp

22 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We don't play that. 

It does seem like things have spiraled.

Back to Bluecoats ... the live reports I have heard about tonight's run have been very positive, so whether Bloo finishes first or fifth, the crowd was entertained! 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Back to Bluecoats ... the live reports I have heard about tonight's run have been very positive, so whether Bloo finishes first or fifth, the crowd was entertained! 

definitely crowd favorite! Seemed like they had the best crowd response --

• Like 1