Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

There are a lot of changes coming. I reported that a day ago.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, superOOk said:

There are a lot of changes coming. I reported that a day ago.

I will say this, there is a clear method to the madness with Crown and BD when I comes to drill and design. Complexity in drill comes after cleanliness. I don't know that I have seen a more perfect series of drill formations than what I saw from Crown tonight. If you are a judge, that is ###### impressive, and a lot easier to give a clean bill of health to than that chaos that is Bluecoats.

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

I will say this, there is a clear method to the madness with Crown and BD when I comes to drill and design. Complexity in drill comes after cleanliness. I don't know that I have seen a more perfect series of drill formations than what I saw from Crown tonight. If you are a judge, that is ###### impressive, and a lot easier to give a clean bill of health to than that chaos that is Bluecoats.

Well you can rest assured that Bloo will never copy Crown or BD.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

Tons of hate for BD? Please. We didn't even get to hear the first three minutes of their show. Tons of hate for Flo, yes.

i get so tired of the BD persecution syndrome.

You weren't on DCP for 2012 and 2013 were you lol

but as a BD person, I love Bloo's show this year. 2nd fav right behind BD

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I don't know that I have seen a more perfect series of drill formations than what I saw from Crown tonight.

That's why I picked Crown to finish second this evening. Stunning how far they've come since June.

Scores are scores.........and I know which two shows I'd want to see again.  Zomby Woof was about the most fun I've ever had watching a drum corps show.  Percussion was incredible too.  

And no one performs like these guys do, there is an energy/belief in what they're doing that comes across and is incredibly infectious.  Crowd absolutely ate it up tonight.  Can't wait to see it again this weekend!  

• Like 7

Whoops. Don't know how I even  got in this thread... Never mind. 

Edited by jaylogan
Wrong thread please delete

1 hour ago, jaylogan said:

Whoops. Don't know how I even  got in this thread... Never mind. 

It's hard to stay away...

I don't think Bluecoats need to make too many changes. They just need to begin cleaning the visual and fine-tuning the musical phrasing. I still think they have the show to repeat or at least medal. 

• Like 8