Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

Surprises coming from Bloo. Look to the Jagged Line. 3D design, 3 different fields of view and innovation never before seen in the activity. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jim Schehr said:

Surprises coming from Bloo. Look to the Jagged Line. 3D design, 3 different fields of view and innovation never before seen in the activity. 

I saw some pictures posted via social media and was wondering what they were up to!! Can't wait for Thursday 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jim Schehr said:

yeah, but is there a singer??

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wonker said:

See, now some may take issue with this humor, but I think it is harmless & hilarious. :4_joy:  Especially given the most recent Bart Simpson meme highlighting the Bluecoats' "amplification".  That was very funny, although, I dare anyone not to be grooving in their seat listening to that sound while they are laughing!

16 minutes ago, Asguard said:

See, now some may take issue with this humor, but I think it is harmless & hilarious. :4_joy:  Especially given the most recent Bart Simpson meme highlighting the Bluecoats' "amplification".  That was very funny, although, I dare anyone not to be grooving in their seat listening to that sound while they are laughing!

Glad you found it funny......that was all it was trying to be.  Actually, just continuing a running gag that Jim S. himself kept up early this week in a show thread!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wonker said:

Not when you have members who can play brass and percussion instruments. No singer allowed 

3 hours ago, wonker said:

Glad you found it funny......that was all it was trying to be.  Actually, just continuing a running gag that Jim S. himself kept up early this week in a show thread!

3 hours ago, MikeN said:

Every time Bluecoats start that first hit on top of the stage with the full brass, I do the little hip shimmy in my chair along with them. Can't help it.

Mike

Seat dancing.  I've mastered it. 

52 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Not when you have members who can play brass and percussion instruments. No singer allowed 

I would add mic'd brass and percussion instruments.