Drum Corps Genie Loves You And Wants You To Be Happy...

The Cavaliers 1992. It is not my personal favorite, but I would love to have been apart of the group that won the first out of seven championship(s).

And they came from behind coming into finals week to win. And finals were in Madison. A great place to win your first championship. But what instrument did you want to play?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

And they came from behind coming into finals week to win. And finals were in Madison. A great place to win your first championship. But instrument did you want to play?

Wow, I never knew they came from behind. Just looked at the scores and was blown away they didn't win quarters.

Man, Star of Indiana had a really bad week....

Wow, I never knew they came from behind. Just looked at the scores and was blown away they didn't win quarters.

Man, Star of Indiana had a really bad week....

Not really. They had just done everything they could with the show and couldn't hold off a surging Cavaliers corps. Cadets beat Star at finals too.

Not really. They had just done everything they could with the show and couldn't hold off a surging Cavaliers corps. Cadets beat Star at finals too.

To be truthful, even though BD has done it so often, it is INCREDIBLY difficult to go wire to wire. Even BD has lost a lead going into finals week; several times, in fact

That makes the Bluecoats's achievement this year even more amazing. They had to hold off not one, but two groups that most other years would have won going away. Incredible consistency and poise.

• Like 1

Moving down a placement every single night isn't a bad week?

1980 "Spirit of Atlanta" on any of their G's............