Things they have nailed, Things they can improve

Just take one or all of the top 4 corps from 2016: Bluecoats, Blue Devils, Crown, SCV

What are 2-3 things these corps have nailed, i.e. do exceptionally well, and what 2-3 things do they need to improve for 2017?

So for example, these could include any and all aspect of the shows (marching proficiency, general effect, crowd pleasing, music analysis, brass content, brass proficiency, color guard composition, color guard proficiency, percussion, etc. etc.)

Bluecoats (2-3 things almost always done well, 2-3 things needs to improve in 2017)

Blue Devils (2-3 things almost always well, 2-3 things needs to improve in 2017)

Crown (2-3 things almost always done well, 2-3 things needs to improve in 2017)

SCV (2-3 things almost always done well, 2-3 things needs to improve in 2017)

Or just one thing. You get the point. It doesn't have to be just the top 4. But didn't want to overwhelm people with too many variables.

Edited by chris7997

I'll start it off.

Crown - Done well - brass content and performance. Needs to improve - percussion content and performance.

Edited by chris7997

Bluecoats need to learn how to march. period no more Amoeba drill for crying out loud.

Crown Pit is there and Battery almost there. Much better. good job. Maybe some tights and a ramp or three would have brought a win Great job of field coverage.

BD trombones were nice. NO MORE ok? It was fun but they sound too brassy and harsh.

SCV fix that drumline...ha ha just kidding. don't do anything. Love you guys!

• Like 1

Bluecoats need to learn how to march. period no more Amoeba drill for crying out loud.

Didn't Bluecoats win Vis Prof on Finals night?

Bluecoats need to.............get more souvenir stands!!! That's about it.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2016 WORLD CHAMPIONS.

. Isn't that the truth! A friend asked me to pick up a shirt for him but when I saw the line...never seen anything like that before. Congratulations to them! Edited by Terri Schehr

Bluecoats need to.............get more souvenir stands!!! That's about it.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2016 WORLD CHAMPIONS.

That line on finals night was insane! Both before and after the show. Good thing I got all my shirts in advance, except the championship shirt, but that is on preorder!

I would remind anyone that didn't get their Bluecoats souvie due to the LONG lines...please feel free to order on line.

I'm waiting to get the World Champion hat myself.

ps There are still some slides available. You'll have the most popular back yard in the neighborhood if you put one them next to your kids swing set.

Edited by oldbandguy

watch the show. marching was pathetic. Then at reatreat they couldn't even form blocks.

bandwagon fans oh brother

Guess the judge was in their pocket.