Another Big Week-End

WE have 4 shows running this week On saturday night , .two Midwest and two here in the East l think all corps other then Bushwackers are booked for a show.So come tomorrow night lots of movement on the rankings board .what corps are ready to make a move?We have 3 groups fighting to take a lead.My bad I thought there was a southern show to night.,Guess we have another week to wait for the Southerns to take the field.

Group 1,

Bucs

Fusion

Cabs

Minn.

Group2

Cadets

CV

White Sabers

Sunrisers

Group 3

Govies

Bush

Sky

Hurrcanes

Alliance

Edited by Florida Sun

WE have 4 shows running this week On saturday night ,One Southern .one Midwest and two here in the East l think all corps other then Bushwackers are booked for a show.So come tomorrow night lots of movement on the rankings board .what corps are ready to make a move?We have 3 groups fighting to take a lead

Group 1,

Bucs

Fusion

Cabs

Minn.

Group2

Cadets

CV

White Sabers

Sunrisers

Group 3

Govies

Bush

Sky

Hurrcanes

Alliance

Brass hosted the Inver Grove Heights show this evening in the Twin Cities area; with the St. Peter show on Saturday. Two Midwest shows this weekend.

Open:

Brass 87.8

Govies 81.2

Class A:

Kilts 72.05

Chops 68.9

Edited by bill
  • Like 1

Brass hosted the Inver Grove Heights show this evening in the Twin Cities area; with the St. Peter show on Saturday. Two Midwest shows this weekend.

Open:

Brass 87.8

Govies 81.2

Class A:

Kilts 72.05

Chops 68.9

Challenging weather conditions at this evening's show, as a side-note.

• Like 1

Nice improvement by Chops, relative to the field.

Last year, Govies, Kilts, and Chops saw basically no gain in score between this weekend and championships (while MBI went up five points over the same period of time). It would be great if that were not the case this year.

Nice improvement by Chops, relative to the field.

Last year, Govies, Kilts, and Chops saw basically no gain in score between this weekend and championships (while MBI went up five points over the same period of time). It would be great if that were not the case this year.

Kilts performed last evening without electronics and Brass performed without electronics or their front ensemble.

maybe increases in tomorrows scores

Challenging weather conditions at this evening's show, as a side-note.

Thanks Bill updated my score page

Open:

Brass 87.8

Govies 81.2

Class A:

Kilts 72.05

Chops 68.9

One would hope the weather conditions are better today than last evening, was not the best..........although, the show went on!!! Obviously weather certainly can have an effect on performance levels.

:ninja:

I would expect so as well. After seeing Brass last night with NO pit or electronics - and only giving back less than two points to the field - I consider that a positive. Of course, it stopped raining right after Brass finished...I give them credit for going on - even though as a dinosaur, I think they need to toughen up to do shows in the rain..Not a lot of wind, but steady rainfall - we missed the heavier, more intense storm cells - so it could have been worse.

It's raining here in "the Cities" as I type this -and the rain is expected to keep going to mid-afternoon. Looks like the Expo in St. Peter may be dry, but as usual - it's tropical Minnesota! Want the weather to change, just wait 15 minutes or less. :tounge2:

Looking forward to tonight's show - heading down to Petertown with my wife and sister-in-law in tow, planning on spending time with Gwynne's aunt and uncle before the show. And of course - Patrick's on Third after the show - gotta buy my boy Flash a belated birthday beverage :guinesssmilie: - and maybe order a 'pint of bacon' from the kitchen!! :inlove:

Pat

:ninja:

I would expect so as well. After seeing Brass last night with NO pit or electronics - and only giving back less than two points to the field - I consider that a positive. Of course, it stopped raining right after Brass finished...I give them credit for going on - even though as a dinosaur, I think they need to toughen up to do shows in the rain..Not a lot of wind, but steady rainfall - we missed the heavier, more intense storm cells - so it could have been worse.

It's raining here in "the Cities" as I type this -and the rain is expected to keep going to mid-afternoon. Looks like the Expo in St. Peter may be dry, but as usual - it's tropical Minnesota! Want the weather to change, just wait 15 minutes or less. :tounge2:

Looking forward to tonight's show - heading down to Petertown with my wife and sister-in-law in tow, planning on spending time with Gwynne's aunt and uncle before the show. And of course - Patrick's on Third after the show - gotta buy my boy Flash a belated birthday beverage :guinesssmilie: - and maybe order a 'pint of bacon' from the kitchen!! :inlove:

Pat

Hey Pat!!

Sorry I'll be missing you!

We were with the corps for pre-show rehearsal sessions on Friday morning to mid afternoon---then had to held back home, leaving the corps heading the other way for the Cities.

Have a cold one for me at Patrick's and give Flash a big kiss from me----tongue (of course) optional. :wacko: