Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Oh yea it was!  

I have to be careful about saying dumb things on here and I hope I do not embarrass my son as he plays a very key role in the 2017 BD org.  I am very proud to say that he is going to teach BDB pit next year.  I love the blue devils.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

BD might have thrown subtle hints to a fan on Twitter about maybe possibly doing a Hamilton show...

I don't even know anything about that Hamilton thing.  Never saw it.  I heard that the Mello line is super good this year.  That would explain the drumline practicing Legend which i think will be a good feature for encores.

One thing I would love to see BD play is Jeremiah from the Cadets 85 show!  That would be so cool.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Will it include the duel between Hamilton and Burr, or is that being left for other corps?

They'll do an angels vs. demons kinda thing with half the corps being Hamilton and the other half being Burr.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jimthetuba said:

They'll do an angels vs. demons kinda thing with half the corps being Hamilton and the other half being Burr.

I highly doubt that....... lets see though.

I really just do not want a Hamilton show.  I mean it definitely fits, lots of drum corps shows based on musicals.  It could be pretty well transitioned.  I just...I dont know it doesnt sit well with me.

• Like 2