Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

35 minutes ago, btown50 said:

Clearly this means they're playing Channel One Suite and Legend of the One Eyed Sailor. 

All I heard was the mallet parts are insane and have heard nothing since.  This tells me that he knows i am going to like it.  SCV announce on the 12th so I wonder when BD will.

3 minutes ago, flammaster said:

All I heard was the mallet parts are insane and have heard nothing since.  This tells me that he knows i am going to like it.  SCV announce on the 12th so I wonder when BD will.

If Scott continues to post little pictures of the show graphic, it would seem like next Tuesday or Wednesday. I could be wrong.

Powdery splotches of color on a white background to be announced in early to mid-May?

Are the Blue Devils bringing the Bollywood?  

2 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Ink 2.0?

That was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the Mandarins show announcement!

I am just wondering how much or if any of the show will throw back to the history of BD.  I have no doubt that this show has been in the works for a few years as are most of their productions but I feel like the design team is putting more effort considering the promotion of the Gala etc.

4 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I am just wondering how much or if any of the show will throw back to the history of BD.  I have no doubt that this show has been in the works for a few years as are most of their productions but I feel like the design team is putting more effort considering the promotion of the Gala etc.

I'd love to see them tackle some material from the past, especially with how spectacular design of program has been for them for the past bunch of years.