Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

11 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I may as well!

Too bad Cavies won't do that again.

That makes me sad.....enjoyed discussing those on here the last few years.  I remember getting lots of eye rolls when I said I enjoyed Cavaliers show more last year than Cadets on that preview night.  I didn't know I was onto something.  

• Like 3

I wonder if there's anyone who would love to sponsor me a subscription on BD website or the $5 for the sneak peek lol.  Seeing i don't own a credit-card or live in the state. Anyone ?

Anyone ???

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1

There is no subscription to the web site as far as I know.  idk

Or maybe it's an alumni freebie but I have not paid in two years.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2017 at 9:44 AM, Eleran said:

Very happy to see them apparently change from the last two year's pandering K-Pop/Bieber selections.  Some solid musical selections, that will no doubt have some of the best musicians playing them.

Pandering to who, though? On what planet does it make sense to pander to a drum corps audience with justin bieber? lol

It's closer to trolling, honestly. (I loved it.)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Absolutely.  

:)

Why do I have a feeling my initial impression of this show will be MUCH better than last year.  :whistle:

What a coincidence! I also have a really good feeling about this show after kinda forcing myself to be skeptical of it

Looks like part one (first 5ish minutes) has leaked. You can find it if you look for it. Since their sneak peak event is near I'll wait afterward and share the link to those curious. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gabe211 said:

Looks like part one (first 5ish minutes) has leaked. You can find it if you look for it. Since their sneak peak event is near I'll wait afterward and share the link to those curious. 

Send to my pm

• Like 1