Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

1 hour ago, flammaster said:

I don't believe it was a secret it's just not done.

I am also hoping for an original uniform (the blue satin blouses) The Marine jacket was great but not the original.

The style of "off the line" start would definitely suggest and old school look.

I have also noticed a few spots for uniform changes in the show.

at first I couldn't see how in the world they were going to pull this show off (I think I saw it the day they learned drill) but man is this thing coming along nicely.

I am really hoping SCV is right in there as well.

I keep finding licks I recognize in the music.

As for the sound being different they are having people from the Symphony world instruct them from what I was told.  They sure do have a fuller sound.

Ok that's unlike them though, cause uniforms usually finish already. but still happy it wasn't shown Family day whatever the situation why they weren't able to be worn. Still faith have it's way lol... It leaves that space for first impact this weekend which is what i want.

Yes i am hoping for SCV too... :nervous:

I agree the music sounds different and i like it a lot! the visuals for this show is so BD GOOD.

With an artistic mind i visualize it myself on the enhancement that can be added later on in the season. boy is this going to be a dog fight battle. the kids going to have so much fun with this show cheers to them and cheers to your son flammaster.

• Like 2

Out of Respect.

Edited by Jeffe77
  • Like 4

Yeah i saw it and decided not to bring it here. Its just two days away until BD takes the field. i kinda love how over at Bluecoats no one reveal what they are doing upon request. Think we should Honor Blue Devils the same or share it in private rather. just saying, not bashing you either. Plus you run the risk for it to be taken down

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jeffe77 said:

Out of Respect.

its in my quote how do i remove it ? the video

Ok i got rid of it..

Edited by theonlyfizzle

That colorguard never disappoints. Just wow. My favorite parts are the opener and closer, but that ballad is pretty jammin too! I don't think it's unbeatable, but it certainly won't be easy. As for winning the Ott theyre definitely a contender (when are they not?) but Crown doesn't look like they'll give it away just yet.

6 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

That colorguard never disappoints. Just wow. My favorite parts are the opener and closer, but that ballad is pretty jammin too! I don't think it's unbeatable, but it certainly won't be easy. As for winning the Ott theyre definitely a contender (when are they not?) but Crown doesn't look like they'll give it away just yet.

Bluecoats are the real threat here.

Well that was absolutely stunning.

• Like 1