Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

She definitely sings it better, but Rihanna's accent makes the song more interesting, IMO. But both are great  

Anyway I'm just glad they chose an unimpeachable Rihanna/Sia song this year, because having to defend that dweeb Bieber last year was extremely fraught for me. Honestly I still stay up nights thinking about how I forced myself to say "Bieber in drum corps is OK" last year purely on principle. It was Manchurian Candidate levels of self-deception. 

tumblr_nz700qaAoI1r91uyxo1_400.gif

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Y'know....it's kinda telling that through all of the BD issues that some people have...this thread hasn't even broken 100 pages, yet the Cadets thread is into the 600s!

Lol Because they love to fight over there. Its a boxing ring over at Cadets thread, which includes the man who ring the bell, the referee, the announcer, the opponents and the patrons, dont forger the sexy woman who display the number of rounds. In here we say our piece and over with.. ha ha......

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Sia also sings it better because she has more than an octave vocal range. :P

Oh yea?  Who has the better hair cut though?  Y'know cuz that is so important in pop.

8 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Y'know....it's kinda telling that through all of the BD issues that some people have...this thread hasn't even broken 100 pages, yet the Cadets thread is into the 600s!

and here I thought it was because Cadets had a head start of 23 years to rile everyone up.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Lol Because they love to fight over there. Its a boxing ring over at Cadets thread, which includes the man who ring the bell, the referee, the announcer, the opponents and the patrons, dont forger the sexy woman who display the number of rounds. In here we say our piece and over with.. ha ha......

Lots of dust ups over there, for sure.  

• Like 1

Uniforms looking pretty good. Homage to designs of past. :10_wink:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gabe211 said:

Uniforms looking pretty good. Homage to designs of past. :10_wink:

Are they officially released?

20 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

WAny tiny criticism of BD here doesn't normally turn into a slug fest. More along the lines of... "Ah you don't like... well that's cool, dude".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dcsnare93 said:

WAny tiny criticism of BD here doesn't normally turn into a slug fest. More along the lines of... "Ah you don't like... well that's cool, dude".

..must end every sentence with dude.  Dude.

California Cool Lesson #4

• Like 1