Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

I said Man a lot in the 70's.

I saw a photo from Hanford last night that showed the half uniform and way in the back it looked like guard is wearing black skirts?  Say this is so!  I miss skirts and boots!

Kudos to the people tirelessly sewing uniforms in the cauldron that is Hanford.  You guys deserve more credit that you get. (as do all drum corps volunteers)

It wouldn't happen without you!  Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flammaster said:

I said Man a lot in the 70's.

I saw a photo from Hanford last night that showed the half uniform and way in the back it looked like guard is wearing black skirts?  Say this is so!  I miss skirts and boots!

Kudos to the people tirelessly sewing uniforms in the cauldron that is Hanford.  You guys deserve more credit that you get. (as do all drum corps volunteers)

It wouldn't happen without you!  Thank you!

This Show is gonna be so EPIC! OMG I am hyperventilating. Cant wait! 

• Like 1

As a Bluecoats fan and what I've seen from both these two seem a step above the rest and I'm looking forward to what I think is gonna be another intense year of competition and fantastic shows.  May the best corps win. 

:)

And keep on keeping it classy.  I always know I can have a cool civilized conversation with the BD crowd.  

:95_v:

• Like 8

Hey I am ok with Bloo winning this year even if it's my son's age out.  I am sure he is too!  Their show is best seen from high cam.  I am glad I got to see it today.  There is a big buzz about SCV and no one I know is talking.  We shall find out tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2p4Mg82p0o

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

As a Bluecoats fan and what I've seen from both these two seem a step above the rest and I'm looking forward to what I think is gonna be another intense year of competition and fantastic shows.  May the best corps win. 

:)

And keep on keeping it classy.  I always know I can have a cool civilized conversation with the BD crowd.  

:95_v:

I love that Bluecoats are doubling down on what has made them so popular in the last few years—with the new confidence of being defending champions! It's cool. 

However—and this applies widely—if DCI pulled a Footloose and banned dancing all of a sudden, I wouldn't be mad. 

• Like 1