Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

The Devils always get hyped up a bit by you Yanks on here. We have a different view of things over here. I mean how many minutes did they actually move last year about 6 wasn,t it ??. Came to Finals last year and I thought Crown should have won even though Coats were amazing. Santa Clara had a better overall show than Devils also .

16 minutes ago, smiler said:

The Devils always get hyped up a bit by you Yanks on here. We have a different view of things over here. I mean how many minutes did they actually move last year about 6 wasn,t it ??. Came to Finals last year and I thought Crown should have won even though Coats were amazing. Santa Clara had a better overall show than Devils also .

Sooo you come and say Crown and Bloo will def beat BD this year and then admit that you're typically dead wrong on your predictions lol

Also it's not hype if a corps lives up to it. When's the last time BD placed below 2nd? 

• Like 5

BD is the best at what they do. There is a reason why they have 17 titles under their belt. Everyone from the front office to the members know how to put on a show and execute it. Besides, why change something if it ain't broke?

• Like 1

Favorite music book of the year right now for me.. Glad I saw the video - if I can't get on the 50 for Allentown I'll want to make sure I'm to the right of the 50 (looking at the field from stands), they concentrate on that side of the field a lot more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smiler said:

Not at all pal . Love the Devils and all the other Corps. Travel over from UK and watch the Finals ever few years and love the activity. Just saying my opinion and we will have to wait till August to see if im right or wrong.

Spoiler alert...

57 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Oh great...the revolutionary war is going to be reignited on DCP. :doh::laugh:

Actually anyone who loves DCI enough to cross an ocean to watch finals is a friend in my book, whether we think they same corps is best or not.  With less than 0.6 separating the top 3 last year, I think reasonable minds can agree that reasonable minds may disagree. 

I'm thinking if DCI had existed at the time, our independence might have been attained peacefully.  The British troops would have marched onto to the green and performed a show, the Americans would have marched onto the green and performed a show, scores would have been tabulated, and King George would have signed at the dotted line.  There would have been no casualties because muskets would have been spun rather than fired.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jeffe77 said:

LOL

So un professional of a drum major to post this.  That was so agist it's not even funny.  I am done defending this corps.  

• Like 2