Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

25 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

What he seems incapable of realizing is that he wouldn't be where he is if it weren't for those old timers.

He is addressing a Facebook group that is much worse than here.  His post is warranted, and I think you guys better stop treating his post like it was directed at you, otherwise you will continue make the reputation of this forum go down the drain.

Edit: Most of this forum isnt bad, its the small set of posters that like to belittle, over dramatize, and destroy every little move that comes out of drum corps.

Edited by BoaDci
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

He is addressing a Facebook group that is much worse than here. 

Is this spin?  I wouldn't have any idea from reading that tweet that it was "meant for someone else."  Looked like it was shot gunned out there for every old person. Anybody over 30 I suppose.   Hey - if you're gonna make a comment, own it loud and proud. Don't ..... "oh I didn't mean you" on me. I can take it. I'm not of the snowflake generation. 

• Like 1

I keep going back to the YouTube video...

BD's sops are on a different level this year (or should I say different stratosphere). I'm blown every single time I hear what they're being asked to do

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 5