Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

1 hour ago, grh_20 said:

I love the ballad. Beautiful flugelhorn solo and great way of defining what the show means. They are definitely "morphing" into a better and better corps each year and they are not doing some of the stupid things that cavaliers and cadets are doing, which is trying to "change" (which they certainty are, but not for the better).

posted from the DrumScorps app

If you don't like what the Cavaliers and Cadets are doing, that's fine you have every right to feel that way and voice it if you choose. However let's keep it classy and respectful to all the corps. Saying what they are doing is stupid is not the way the BD fan base wants to represent itself. And at least capitalize their names. Every corps at a minimum has at least earned that. 

But you are spot on regarding BDs ballad and the solo's.

• Like 5

So now that my ears have stop ringing from BDs rehearsal...............this show is a monster!!! They are adding visual just like we knew they would. Certain things i saw tonight......the circus tight rope walk from 2008...........they added a mirror to one of the stairs and i think by seasons end all the stairs will have mirrors, which will make sense cause i noticed the kaleidoscope drill they did during the drum break in 2010. I have a feeling that whether it's musically or visually, there will be some kind of reference to every BD show of the past. If that is indeed what they are doing, when they reference 2015, BRING CLARA BACK FOR THE CLOSER! And that horn line.......OMG! Might be a top three BD horn line of all time. I think going home with no captions last year lit a fire underneath the staff. They are coming for the Ott and Guard title this year. When the visual gets on par with the music later this season............game over.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Mirrors added to the stairs for the closer.

Somehow I did think it look like the stiairs have more  to be added to it. But I like them the way they are.

7 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

So now that my ears have stop ringing from BDs rehearsal...............this show is a monster!!! They are adding visual just like we knew they would. Certain things i saw tonight......the circus tight rope walk from 2008...........they added a mirror to one of the stairs and i think by seasons end all the stairs will have mirrors, which will make sense cause i noticed the kaleidoscope drill they did during the drum break in 2010. I have a feeling that whether it's musically or visually, there will be some kind of reference to every BD show of the past. If that is indeed what they are doing, when they reference 2015, BRING CLARA BACK FOR THE CLOSER! And that horn line.......OMG! Might be a top three BD horn line of all time. I think going home with no captions last year lit a fire underneath the staff. They are coming for the Ott and Guard title this year. When the visual gets on par with the music later this season............game over.

The vusual and audio references they are adding to the show is just marvelous. This show will be so unstoppable! Yes last year finals results really lit a fire under their tales. I LOVE IT! Ha..

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Image result for hype gif

• Like 5

10 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Image result for hype gif

Love this.  Definitely stealing!  And yes, hype a little out of control lol.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

Love this.  Definitely stealing!  And yes, hype a little out of control lol.

Google is a gem for good gifs.  A simple search will do wonders for my humor XD