Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

One of the greatest moments ever. Chills every time. 

That moment right there is why Ink is one of my top 3 favorite BD shows of all time 

6 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

LOL, Well i am in trouble then with the DCI Gods, cause i get tears every time i re-watch 2015 seeing Clara appear at the end of Children will listen. 

I only cry when I think of finals in '78. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

One of the greatest moments ever. Chills every time. 

That's yet another show I wish I would have enjoyed more at the time, I did NOT like it until the Quarterfinals cast when they added Clara and suddenly that whole show made total sense.  

That was a helluva exciting season competitively........even a week or so out the top four were around a point or so of each other.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, d1358531 said:

I think I'm one of the few who will not forget the Re-Rite of Spring (2013).  That show was just incredible!

I'm a huge fan. 

• Like 2

Oh man, Ink was too much.  Just too good from an emotional standpoint.  I first watched that show without any knowledge of Into the Woods.  Watched the musical a bit later and the show meant so much more to me.  I can't really pick a favorite corps show, but if I could, 2015 BD would be right there.

Re: Rite of Spring was like groovy classical music.  I loved it, its a shame it didnt win.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

That moment right there is why Ink is one of my top 3 favorite BD shows of all time 

And that there BD is how you do an ending. I know that this year's show leads us to looking out the window at what comes next, but there is currently not near this level of emotional value, show "wrap-up", or level of visual/narrative resolution. 

• Like 5